The Wedding Boutique in Cape Town are offering one lucky Confetti Chicks reader the chance to enjoy a luxury wedding dress fitting experience at their Cape Town branch in August and September 2019.
To enter and stand a chance to win this great experience, send us a message via email (100 words or less), or a short video clip (under one minute) in which you share with us why you are excited about spending the rest of your life with your beau or that special person in your life.
ABOUT THE WEDDING BOUTIQUE
No ordinary wedding dress ‘shop’, The Wedding Boutique offers clients a relaxed atmosphere in which to chat about your upcoming wedding, your personal style and the look you want to create for your special day.
The Wedding Boutique sources dresses from a selection of talented local designers but their specialty is imported wedding dresses to offer you the latest in international trends. There are more than 80 wedding dresses on their rails for you to look at, touch and try on to see how you look and feel in each dress.
It’s the first port of call for any bride to get a feeling for what might work for them, and at The Wedding Boutique you have the option to buy your own dress or even rent one – whatever suits your budget as well as your needs. Some brides love to keep their dress to pass on to their daughter (or daughter-in-law) one day, while other brides are happy for their dress to move on to other brides.
The Wedding Boutique has a great team of ladies who are passionate about weddings and helping brides-to-be choose the perfect dress that will be a lasting reminder of the day you made your lifetime vows to the one you love.
If you’re in full wedding dress choosing mode for your upcoming wedding, if you’ve recently got engaged, or even if you’re just on the cusp of saying ‘I will’, then you’ll love the opportunity for a free wedding dress consultation with the experienced team at The Wedding Boutique.
HOW TO ENTER
To enter and stand a chance to win this great bridal experience, send us a message via the comments section below (100 words or less), or a short video clip (under one minute) in which you share with us why you are excited about spending the rest of your life with your beau or that special person in your life.
Tag your partner if you like, but you MUST tag Confetti Chicks and The Wedding Boutique to be entered in the competition. Submit your story below in the comments section, or email firstname.lastname@example.org, or load a short video (under 60 seconds) where you tell us something special about the one you love. Load the video to your Instagram or Facebook page and tag us to ensure we see your entry.
On Instagram, tag @confettichicks AND @weddingboutiquesa, and on Facebook tag @confettichicks AND @The.Wedding.Boutique.001.
Entries will be loaded on the Confetti Chicks website so that we can quite literally share the love you have for your partner.
AND THE WINNER IS…
The winner will be selected based on a combination of the following votes on a three-way split: the most likes, the most votes from the team at The Wedding Boutique, and the most votes from the team at Confetti Chicks.
The winner will be selected on 15 August 2019 and announced on 16 August 2019.
The prize will be valid for the months of August and September 2019.
Regrettably, transport to The Wedding Boutique’s showroom in Cape Town (4th Floor De Waal House, 172 Victoria Rd, Woodstock, Cape Town, Tel: 021-447-2232) is not be provided as part of this competition. Brides living in other provinces would need to organise their own transport to The Wedding Boutique in Cape Town if they win.
For brides looking for wedding dresses in Joburg, you can arrange your own private dress fitting at The Wedding Boutique’s branch in Sandton (3rd Floor, 18 Archimedes Street, Kramerville, Sandton, Tel: 010-013-4875).
AND THE PRIZE INCLUDES
- A free one-hour one-on-one wedding dress consultation and opportunity to try on your selection of dresses at The Wedding Boutique.
- Canapes and a bottle of award-winning bubbly to enjoy with one or two friends who can accompany you for your fitting.
- The appointment will be set for a time that fits the calendar of the winner as well as the team at The Wedding Boutique.
- The prize is not transferrable.
- The winner will be interviewed for Confetti Chicks on video to talk about her thoughts about the wedding and to chat about the experience of choosing from so many dress options.
- The winner also has the option of a free five-minute interview in which she can talk about her own business or any services she offers as a businesswoman, consultant or freelancer, or any family business or social cause she would like to promote. That footage will be used on Free Range Flicks’ social media platforms but the winner will also be provided with a short video that carries her individual branding and website details for her own promotional and marketing uses.
We look forward to hearing your stories!
Image by Faruk Akçam/Pixabay